Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wall of pictures deserves wall of text!

So for all of you wanting to see more pictures, scroll down one post! Very sorry to disappoint you, all ye in denial hormonally charged boys and confused girls.

Just to confuse those people who only look at pictures and skip all the words, here's one picture that's completely irrelevant to anything I'm going to type about. Though to be honest, there probably isn't a picture that could be relevant to what I'm going to type since I'm typing about nothing at all!

And for those of you who have realised that the above picture is completely irrelevant, congratulations, you are literate!

This is the first time I've started a post without any inkling of what I'm going to write about. Bleh. Just to buy time, I shall post up another picture.Seems like a great idea to post pictures every once in a while just to colour this wall of completely irrelevant text. Then of course, some people will browse through all the pictures and wonder "WTF WHERE AER TEH GURLZ?!" and then I shall laugh at them.

Silently laugh of course. In their heads. At them. Although I won't know, and neither will they.

If Ant laughs at you through the internet but you don't know it because you are semi-illiterate, does he still laugh?

I'm out of pictures of the turtle of doom. I'm pretty sure I can find more though. Until then, since I have problems keeping this utter incoherence partially interesting, just watch this space.

Watch this space for more of ME ME ME and ME ME. Blogging after all is an entirely selfish affair. It's not like I blog for no one to read.

No comments: